Bamboo charcoal has the ability to clean deep into your pores. It’s non toxic, has low irritation potential, and is incredibly gentle.
There’s so much more to it than just the so-hot-right-now charcoal.
- Bromelain-rich Pineapple gives you natural AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) for gentle exfoliation
- Step aside green tea. Purifying White Tea packs in the anti-oxidants and anti-ageing goodness.
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal absorbs grime, sebum, dirt, toxins and pollutants
- Non-drying (no icky tight feeling here!)
- Quick, easy and shower-friendly
- It suits all skin types, especially very oily skin
- It’s oil free except for a little spirit uplifting Tangerine essential oil
- It’s BRILLIANT if you’re prone to breakouts or excessive oiliness
- And YES, it is black. But washes off completely without no effort at all.
Chirpy Charcoal Cleansing Gel
- 100% natural89% organicVeganToxin Free
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Betaine, Activated Charcoal, Decyl Glucoside, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Ananas Sativus Fruit (Pineapple) Extract, Glycerine*, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, P-Anisic Acid, Citrus Reticulata Peel (Tangerine) Oil, Sodium Phytate
Apply a small amount to moist hands and gently massage into skin. Rinse thoroughly with water (pay particular attention to your hairline) and pat dry with a soft towel. Follow with your toner/tonic and moisturiser. Works great in the shower too! Use once or twice daily.