All natural and organic balm for all ages, all over body. Rich in organic rosehip, calendula and jojoba oils. Intense moisture restoration and protection from damage caused by the elements. Healing and nourishing, use for minor skin irritations including dermatitis, eczema, rosacea, nappy rash, bites and stings. May also aid in reducing the appearance of stretch marks. Ideal for travel. Use me everywhere, every day.
Formulated by Naturopath Bridget Carmady, with certified organic lavender at its core, to enhance beauty + health without compromise:
- Rosehip oil delivers potent rejuvenative properties, increasing skin elasticity and balancing skin tone
- Calendula soothes skin inflammation and promotes wound healing
- Jojoba delivers long-lasting moisture, absorbing quickly into the skin
- May help alleviate eczema, dermatitis, rosacea, dry skin, sun damage, pigmentation, stretch marks, scarring, nappy rash, bites + stings
- No parabens, sodium lauryl sulphate, petrochemicals, PEGs, artificial fragrances, nanoparticles or unnecessary ingredients
- WINNER Best SOS/Healing Balm, Beauty Shortlist Mama & Baby Awards 2020
- WINNER Best SOS/Healing Balm, Beauty Shortlist Mama & Baby Awards 2019
- WINNER Best SOS/Healing Balm, Beauty Shortlist Mama & Baby Awards 2018
Ultimate SOS Balm 60ml
helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, beeswax*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil*, theobrama cacao (cocoa butter)*, rosa canina (rose hip) seed oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, rosa damascena.miller (rose otto) oil*, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract*, matricaria chamomilla (chamomile) extract*, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil*, citrus bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, d-alpha-tocopherol (natural vitamin e) *certified organic ingredient (98.52% certified organic ingredients, 100% natural ingredients)
Directions: Warm in hands to melt and apply where needed on face or body. Reapply as needed.
Patch testing recommended before first use. Store sub 30°C